Sunday, July 18, 2010

Still going strong.....though my pillow is calling to me.

I'm still going strong with my new way of life. So far, down 28 pounds.

I only have one issue.

I cut out soda a week ago. Which is freaking HUGE for me. All
I had were a few small headaches and I was a little tired-er than
usual. Which, considering all the new things I'm doing with my
Mom's group and the responsibilities at home were just a little
more for me to juggle. I'm Supermom, right. My job is to juggle
everything, right, and just kind of roll with it. And most of
the time, I do alright with this.

And I thought I was doing okay, but once I hit two in the afternoon
the last two days, I hit the wall and am completely out of energy.
I took a nap at two yesterday. I NEVER do that. EVER. But I had to
because I was just wiped out. And when I got up, I was even more
exhausted. I asked around about what I could be doing to help with
this and it turns out that I might not be getting all I need by just
taking my D vitamins (which are a GODSEND by the way.).
So, I'm going to be adding in B12 and a good multivitamin or prenatal.
And, I've just got to give my body time to ride itself of all the
nasty toxins I was taking in from the Diet soda.

(And let me tell you about that evil diet soda. As soon as I
dropped it, the scale started moving down again and I lost three
pounds by the next day. Holy cow....can you believe it? I got off
the scale and got back on because I thought I was hallucinating.)

Why am I telling you this? Because even Supermoms who think they've
got it all under control could use a little help. If you are on
the weight loss track and all gung ho about "Woo-hoo, I'm losing
weight. One step closer to skinny jeans!", you might be missing out
on something that you need along the way. And even Supermoms get
lost now and then and need to ask for directions on where she
should be going.

So, if you are doing this weight loss thing and either have
commented or are lurking, how's it going for you? Are you struggling
and need a boost or are you a rockstar and want to gloat?

I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment